Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All I Want For Christmas

Christmas is my favourite time of the year. Why? Because of the colourful parols and Christmas trees, because every Filipino is in happy mode, and because we are celebrating the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 


One of the spirit of Christmas is giving, I think because God showed the perfect example of it. When He gave His one and only Son to be the sacrificial lamb for our sin. And also, by giving His unconditional love for us.

Lori of Here You'll Find Me tag me in her post: all I want for Christmas. And now, it is my turn to list down the 6 things I want to receive this Christmas. :-)

1. Books

  • The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
  • What's so Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancy
  • Failing Forward by John Maxwell
  • Erasing Hell by Francis Chan
  • Grace by Max Lucado
  • For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn

2. Shoes from Feet for a Queen

this style in black.. specific talaga noh...hehehe

3. Pluto Stuffed Toy



My likeness for Pluto started when I met him in HK disneyland last March 2012.

super cute ^_^
Sadly, there was no pluto stuffed toy available in every souvenir shop in disneyland HK. And when I found one in the HK airport, I don't have enough money to buy it *huhuhuhu*

4. Wilton books and DVDs





6. Helium Balloon

gusto ko yung lumilipad talaga.. ^_^

I am tagging the following person:

  1. Tet of tet's little finds
  2. Phioxee of Wanderer
  3. Belle of Cheerful Feet
  4. Ann of My Food Corner
  5. Erica of The Girl with the Muji Hat
  6. Anni of Go Baby Go

For the bloggers that I tag, here are the rules:
  • Kindly use the same title and as well as the Christmas Tree photo that I put here in you post.
  • List 6 things that you want to receive for Christmas.
  • Tag 6 of your friends to make the same post (no tag backs).
  • Send me the link so I could check it out too.

                   Merry Christmas!












13 comments:

  1. ako din, love ko yung FFFAQ shoes. mag aso ka nalng kesa ky pluto ;-) pero gwapo naman si pluto. thanx sa tag ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice christmas wishlist you have here Meeka :) wish ko na matupad lahat ang mga nakalista sa list mo :)

    ang cute nung pluto stuff toys mo ^_^

    happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grabe.. ang ganda nun shoes!! Gusto ko din! Mahal lang, haha.. Gusto ko din ng Royce white chocolate.. yumyum! Bibigyan kita ng balloon, haha! Yun lang afford ko e ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cge joanne.. i want yung lumilipad ha.. :D
      let's have breakfast again, para makuha ko yung wallet ko.. :)

      Delete
  4. wow.. i need to make my list too :) but first a birthday wish i guess hehe
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat


    ReplyDelete
  5. wow royce! natakam na naman tuloy ako sa chocolates...

    balloons lang din afford ko... sama ako sa breakfast... namiss na kita rica...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cge, sama ka.. excited na ako sa breakfast natin.. :D

      Delete
  6. Puro girly stuffs talaga ang mga wishes mo...sana matupad lahat..btw, followed you, hope to see you in my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI MEEKA :) I nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award

    :) check my blog for more details :)

    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete