One of the spirit of Christmas is giving, I think because God showed the perfect example of it. When He gave His one and only Son to be the sacrificial lamb for our sin. And also, by giving His unconditional love for us.
Lori of Here You'll Find Me tag me in her post: all I want for Christmas. And now, it is my turn to list down the 6 things I want to receive this Christmas. :-)
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- What's so Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancy
- Failing Forward by John Maxwell
- Erasing Hell by Francis Chan
- Grace by Max Lucado
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
2. Shoes from Feet for a Queen
|this style in black.. specific talaga noh...hehehe|
3. Pluto Stuffed Toy
My likeness for Pluto started when I met him in HK disneyland last March 2012.
|super cute ^_^|
Sadly, there was no pluto stuffed toy available in every souvenir shop in disneyland HK. And when I found one in the HK airport, I don't have enough money to buy it *huhuhuhu*
6. Helium Balloon
|gusto ko yung lumilipad talaga.. ^_^|
- Tet of tet's little finds
- Phioxee of Wanderer
- Belle of Cheerful Feet
- Ann of My Food Corner
- Erica of The Girl with the Muji Hat
- Anni of Go Baby Go
For the bloggers that I tag, here are the rules:
- Kindly use the same title and as well as the Christmas Tree photo that I put here in you post.
- List 6 things that you want to receive for Christmas.
- Tag 6 of your friends to make the same post (no tag backs).
- Send me the link so I could check it out too.