Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



Joanne tagged me in her blog this award:


Liebster is German word, which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. It is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
  1. Post eleven things about yourself
  2. Answer the questions the person giving you the award has set for you.
  3. Create 11 questions for the people to answer that you have given the award to.
  4. Choose people to give the award to and link them in your post.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them.
  6. You can't give the award back to the blogger who gave it to you!

me, myself and I
  1. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Knowing and having a personal relationship with Him is the best thing that happened in my life.
  2. I love my family.
  3. I love going to different places.
  4. I am girly, maarte, and super clumsy
  5. Love reading books and interesting  stuff in the internet.
  6. Love baking. I actually studied it (at MOST Institute) and now I want to turn my knowledge and my passion into a business.
  7. I am not a people person. It is hard for me to open up conversation to someone I am not close to. But if we became friends, I am really madaldal.
  8. I can smell Christmas. I know it's weird, but when it's already ~ber months, there is a smell in the air that tells me it's Christmas.
  9. I didn't experience to play in the street with my neighbors. 
  10. I love to take photos as well as to be the subject in it.
  11. Favorites: pink, shoes, sea foods, pizza, Disney Princess, beach, nemo(clown fish), peaches, kitkat, dolphins

Joanne's Questions:

1. Why do you blog? Or what made you start blogging?
- To share a part of my life, thoughts and experiences to my readers.
2. What is the essence of being a woman?
- woman's heart. Because God put it in us so we could know some of His characteristics such as loving, caring, gentle, and so forth.
3. Who is your first crush? Why?
- Can't remember.. hehe
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I have lots of embarrassing moments because just like I said above, I am super clumsy and my stunts are mostly in public places.
5. How often do you get late for work?
- once or twice a month
6. What was the worst punishment you received at grade school? Why were you punished?
- Write lines for being noisy and not able to do my homework
7. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
- Trek for 3 hours(with 3 of my friends) without a guide, without a signal, and without someone knowing we're going to trek in the jungle going to underground river. 
8. What is your most favorite restaurant?
- can't think of one.. got sooo confuse.. wahahahaha
9.  Have you ever cried watching a movie? What movie was it? 
- Passion of Christ, I cried from the start of the movie till the end. 
10. Coffee or Tea? 
- caffeine free Tea
11. Do you think I'm pretty and sexy? 
- Of course :D


My Questions:
  1. Best place you've ever been to? why?
  2. Dream job?
  3. What is the most important thing in your life right now?
  4. Favorite cartoon character?
  5. Dog or Cat?
  6. What do you prefer, sunrise or sunset wedding?
  7. Dream destination?
  8. If you can go back in the past, when would it be? Why?
  9. To whom are you close, to your mommy or to your daddy?
  10. Things you're afraid of?
  11. If you are a dessert, what would you be? why?

I give this award to:




5 comments:

  1. Sasagutan ko nalang dito. DI ko maipost sa blog ko eh hhehe

    Best place you've ever been to? why?
    --Caleruega batangas. Solemn, peaceful, very relaxing place. Perfect place to reflect.

    Dream job?
    --Chef, Interior designer and FA. :)

    What is the most important thing in your life right now?
    --my family

    Favorite cartoon character?
    --bugs bunny, garfield and snoopy

    Dog or Cat?
    --CAT!!! ^_^

    What do you prefer, sunrise or sunset wedding?
    --sunset

    Dream destination?
    -- Dahilayan Park @ Bukidnon, Bellaroca, Camiguin, Sagada, Korea, Paris, Canada

    If you can go back in the past, when would it be? Why?
    --when i was born, it's the happiest day of my parents, having their 1st child.

    To whom are you close, to your mommy or to your daddy?
    --mommy

    Things you're afraid of?
    --worms worms worms! & heights

    If you are a dessert, what would you be? why?
    --cake because though i have different style i'm still sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! nasagutan mo agad..!!! thanks for answering ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Meeka!

    Thanks for following my blog and for this wonderful award :)

    Followed you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.best place : australia
    2.dream job: husband
    3.best thing in my life right now: my hope
    4.cartoin character: iba ang anime at comic characters sa cartooons so...si johnny bravo na lang
    5.dog or cat: dog
    6.sunrise wedding para whole day ko icecelebrate ang best event ng buhay ko pag subset kasi bitin antok na ako nun haha
    7.Dream destination? D kasi ako mahilig mgtravel...kaladkarin akong tao sumasama lang ako pero d starter ng lakad...Sydney Australia cguro dream ko...every architect's dream makita un sydney opera house
    8. Kung bibigyan ng option to go back in time e sa time ni Jesus ako pupunta...y? Mdami ako pwedeng balikan sa nakaraan ko pero makita at mkasama cguro si Jesus ng personal ok na ako. Di rin kasi ako sure na sa heaven ang punta ko...hayyss
    9.mama's boy...pero dahil wala na siya ke dad na ako close
    10. I am afraid of myself
    11. if i am a dessert...i am a sorbetes...y? Dahil simple lang ako...iniisnab ng mga tao palagi pero once na natikman na nila ako they will realize how sweet I am. And one more thing kaya sorbetes...lapitin ako ng bata...mahilig ako makipaglaro sa mga bata...tapos madami reason y sorbetes pero to cut it short...sweet and simple at maasahan sa ilalim ng ksikat ng araw...cocomfort kita...ikw lang naman di pumapansin sa sorbetes e...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a nice blog....pretty like you......

    ReplyDelete