Thursday, August 16, 2012

Psalms 116


1 I love the Lord, for he heard my voice;
    he heard my cry for mercy. 
2 Because he turned his ear to me,
    I will call on him as long as I live.
3 The cords of death entangled me,
    the anguish of the grave came over me;
    I was overcome by distress and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of the Lord:
    “Lord, save me! ”
5 The Lord is gracious and righteous; 
    our God is full of compassion. 
6 The Lord protects the unwary;
    when I was brought low, he saved me.
7 Return to your rest, my soul,
    for the Lord has been good to you.
8 For you, Lord, have delivered me from death,
    my eyes from tears,
    my feet from stumbling,
9 that I may walk before the Lord 
    in the land of the living.


A love letter from my love. Jesus really knows what I need. He reminds me that He is always with me. That I would always have Him when everything’s gone. He is my rock and my pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment