Saturday, October 6, 2012

Live, Laugh, Work

This time of the year, I always remember my first year in our office. I really miss how our workplace used to be, our old building and my office barkada. 

We had great memories together. And I want to share some of it.


Intermetro Photoshoot @ Ortigas Park


TSA Team Building 2010 @ Cliffe Royalle, Subic
Marvin and Lec Birthday Celeb @ Shakey's
Mama Mia Video Shoot @ Antipolo, City
Intermetro ala Harry Potter Cast
TSA Christmas Party @ Oasis

InterMetro Christmas party @ Discovery Suites
Jeff and Lovely Nuptial @ Intramuros Manila
Road Trip to Pampanga


InterMetro Retreat @ Antipolo
TSA Team 2011 @ Balai Isabel

I am so thankful and so blessed with the people on the photos and for the gift of friendship. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment